Adam Schule replied

198 weeks ago

I totally love this subway surfer, developed by kiloo,! Despite the fact that, I see a great deal of negative criticism, I 100% oppose this idea. To clarify the protests about the fact that it is so difficult to beat individuals who are in gold/jewel, they have endeavored to get to where they are. In this way, yes it might be a bit of testing to beat them however that is not the games shortcoming. I accept this game is probably the best game out there. Particularly in light of the fact that the game is culture amicable. This game has characters from everywhere throughout the world, and even characters that are pretend or just not genuine. I have been playing this game since I was close to nothing, my grandma acquainted me with the game and I got quite dependent. In any case, as I would see it that just goes to show this http://s3.amazonaws.com/subwaysurfers/index.html is for ALL ages and everybody can appreciate it. So again kindly don't censure the game for those that have endeavored to for all time gain a spot in gold/precious stone. On the off chance that you made it to the furthest limit of my LONG survey, a debt of gratitude is in order for perusing my report. Furthermore, for the individuals who have never had the game, I truly propose this to anybody of any sex or age.
Please log in to post a reply.